40-Day Fat Loss Challenge (Day 14 Update)

It's time to check in and update my progress for the 40-Day Fat Loss Challenge I entered at my gym. For my body fat percentage, I'll use my trainer's caliper measure since I won't have access to the machine until the 40 days is up.  The machine measured about the same as my trainer anyway.  My goal is to lose at least 1% body fat each week so that at the end of the 40 days (nearly 6 weeks), I'll have gone from 24% down to 17%.  I'm on track for that now, but would love to get closer to 15%.  

PROGRESS

Day 1:  24% body fat (112.4 pounds)
Day 7:  22.4% body fat (110 pounds) 
Day 14: 21% body fat (109.4 pounds) 
(These numbers reflect what I weigh when I weigh-in at the gym mid-morning.  My weight below I take first thing in the morning when I wake up, so it's slightly lower.) 

Below is a picture of where I'm at as of Day 13.  I didn't take a good "Day 1" picture, so the "start" is from December, but it's a good representation of me on Day 1.  

You're not going to notice a dramatic difference week by week, but over many weeks, and then a couple or few months, you definitely will.  If there's one thing I've learned it's to be patient, take it one day at a time and TRUST THE PROCESS.  If you look carefully, you'll see my arms and tummy are leaning out a little 



Read more »
Share on :
40-Day Fat Loss Challenge (Day 14 Update)
40-Day Fat Loss Challenge (Day 14 Update)
Reviewed by jembe
Published :
Rating : 4.5