Chicken Breast Sandwich

I'm looking for other ways to get my protein in each day.  I eat a lot of skinless, boneless chicken breast and really like it the Tex Mex way, and just made a regular ole sandwich today.  I'm not banning bread, I just make sure to eat 100% whole wheat and eat it earlier in the day.  


On my sandwich, I put chicken, light mayo, 2% American cheese, and arugula and butter lettuce. I've been buying thin sliced chicken breasts.  Each one is about 4 ounces and they cook more evenly.  I cook them in the oven at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes with a tiny bit of olive oil and Tony Chachere's No Salt Seasoning, then store them in the fridge. 


My favorite bread . . . 


Arugula and butter lettuce . . . 


Mmmm . . . 


_________________


Share on :
Chicken Breast Sandwich
Chicken Breast Sandwich
Reviewed by jembe
Published :
Rating : 4.5