Ultimate Workout Playlist (60 Songs)

I'm a huge proponent of using music in your workouts to help get you going.  Even on my most low energy, depressed days, when I'm literally dragging myself to the gym or park with a head full of self-talk like, "Just WALK for 15 minutes- you don't have to run or lift weights." If, when I get there, I put my ipod on, after a few minutes, I can't help but start running or working out harder.  Like music magic.

Lyrics, tempo, beat, and rhythm get me in the mood to work out.  I like booty-shakin' music, R&B, Christian Pop, and a little rock-n-roll.  Below are the top 60 songs currently on my "Work Out" Playlist.


To get me moving or start the workout I love to hear "Good Morning" by Mandisa & Toby Mac.


* * * * * 

When it's time to lift heavy weights on squats, "Sober" by Pink is great because it's a little slower (which is how I like to do squats, and I feel like it makes me dig deep).


* * * * *

In the groove and feeling good?





* * * * *




* * * * *



* * * * *




* * * * * 



* * * * *



* * * * *



* * * * * 

If you're working out some emotional stuff, going through a heartbreak, or life is just generally shitty, here are a few songs to give you some encouragement.



* * * * * 


* * * * *




* * * * *
"Overcomer" by Mandisa (I added the lyrics to the whole song because it's so perfect.)


* * * * *

Ready to cool down and stretch?  "You & I" by Lada GaGa starts with a great slower tempo.


* * * * *



* * * * *


Let's share.  What are your favorite songs to workout to?  


* * * * * 
If you'd like to enter to win a trip for 4 from Nestlé® Pure Life® Purified Water to Universal Studios Hollywood or Universal Orlando Resort, click HERE or the picture below.  

They are also giving away a YEAR supply of Nestlé® Pure Life® Purified Water!


* * * * * 





Share on :
Ultimate Workout Playlist (60 Songs)
Ultimate Workout Playlist (60 Songs)
Reviewed by jembe
Published :
Rating : 4.5