Self Tanning Towelettes

I'm in the camp that believes that my body looks better with a tan.  I've still got some residual color from the summer, but it's fading.  I went to an event a few weeks ago at Nordstrom and they gave out a swag bag that contained Kate Somerville Tanning Towelettes.

In the past, I've always used a self tanning lotion or gel (I like Loreal Sublime Bronze okay), but I tried the Kate Somerville Towelette earlier this week and really liked the resulting color.  I think it looks very "tan" and natural.  Each package contains one towel (like a baby wipe) that you wipe all over your body.  I did notice that funny tanning smell, but it went away with the next shower.  


If you want to try them, you can get them at Nordstrom here.  They retail for $48 for 8 or $75 for 16.

Do you have a self tanner you like? 

* * * * * 

Share on :
Self Tanning Towelettes
Self Tanning Towelettes
Reviewed by jembe
Published :
Rating : 4.5