Vitamins

We always hear that it's important to take a multivitamin each day, but I wonder how many of us are actually doing that.  I admit to continually falling off of my daily vitamin routine.  I found a vitamin I really like though, its a GUMMY! and my son and I take our vitamins together in the morning, so it helps me to remember.


Dr. Oz says that we only need 100% of the daily value of the 12 essential vitamins and minerals, with iron for pre-menopausal women.  He also recommends taking half in the morning and half at night to maximize absorption.  My multivitamin requires 2 for the full dose, so I take a second one before dinner.


You can read Dr. Oz website for a list of critical vitamins he recommends for women.


Share on :
Vitamins
Vitamins
Reviewed by jembe
Published :
Rating : 4.5